Can I still be at risk for pregnancy?

Hello, I had sex PROTECTED 2 times in june. One on the last day of my period around june 15 and then again a week after that. Both times were protected AND with no ejaculation, I had to finish my partner off orally both times!
I got my expected period around July 14th-15th, the first day was just pink spotting, then the next day it became a regular red flow with a few clots. My period lasted around 3-4 days which is pretty normal for me.

However, I am still paranoid that I could be pregnant even though I got my period because I've read about women online who had a normal period throughout their pregnancy. I also took a HPT yesterday just to make sure, and I got a negative test! Would this be accurate enough? Thanks

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your question!

I'm not sure why you think you could be pregnant - you are not, as you have your period, had protected sex and a negative test. There is no need to question any of this. You may not be ready for sex if you have this kind of paranoia - that kind of stress is not good for your health.