can I take stimufol2.5 now

By June 9, 2015 - 11:43pm

hi doctor. m 24 now. trying to have a baby. actually I am having irregular peroids.. so consulted doctor. he advised me to take stimufol 2.5 frm 3rd day of my peroid. on may 6 I got my peroid n started medicine c frm may8. on june6 again I got peroid. but no bleeding. I just got only one drop. after that no bleeding till now. then I went for home pregnancy test which gave negative reault. then again I started taking stimufol. is that result correct. can I check now even though m taking stimufol. pls help me

Hi nicy

We addressed this question with you before - we are not doctors, you need to ask your doctor when and how to take your medications.  

I know you are anxious to have a baby so please talk to your own doctor about these issues - we cannot answer these for you. 

Good luck and we hope you have good news soon!