Can it b post pill amne-whatever or u thing im preggo

By Anonymous December 6, 2014 - 7:40am

I have been on the pill for 4 years. I ran out of pills in october. I think for a week and a half. I got more october 14th but did not start taking it til the 15th since im used to starting new weeks on wednesdays. I took the whole pack everyday on time and when my period was supposed to start... It didnt. yes i had unprotected sex during the time i didnt have pills and during the time frame you are supposed to be safe when you start agaIn. yes i know i might be pregnant. I had what seemed like implentation bleeding round my period time. Like pink and brown only when i wiped and weird brown discharge after intercourse. ive taken multople pregnancy tests. Thw week after missed period. Thhen 2 weeka after. And then the third week. they are all negative. Tomorrow dec 6th if im not pregnant i should start. Is it possible to experience post pill amne whatever after only being off of pills for less than a month?

i want to be pregnant but i dont want to get my hopes up.... Since all the tests are negative its very confusing...a

Sorry i meant post pill amenorrhea. Its when you loose your period for a lil after taking the pill. I just dont see how i could have that when the last month o was on bc pills i didnt have my period. So im just confused

If you are getting negative pregnancy tests, it doesn't seem like you are pregnant but a blood  test at the doctor's is a good idea, and then can also do a quick scan to see if there is a pregnancy. 

I do not understand what "is it possible to experience post pill amne whatever" means. 

A visit to the doctor is a good idea-

Same person who wrote this question.... I also stopped taking birth control and its now 2 months no period