Can my girlfriend be pregnant?

Okay so me and my girlfriend were having sex and I got the feeling that I was going to cm so I went a little longer and pulled out as quick as I could. I don't think I came inside of her but I wasn't very sure so I fingered her and move my fingers around inside of her vagina. If I DID cm a little inside of her but fingered her afterward can she still get pregnant?

HI Mark!

Fingering her after you ejaculated inside her (if you did) is not going to prevent pregnancy.

She will have to wait for her period to know if she's pregnant but the risk is low if you think there was no ejaculation. Use a condom in future.