can plan b make you miss your oeriod?

me and my boyfrined were having sex and he pulled out bc he ejaculated so I took plan b 40 minutes later about four days later I started bleeding which I hear is normal but that lasted for about 3 days now my period is expected for the 7th an it's still not here. should I be worried? I'm constantly freaking my self out. someone help please what should I do?

Hi great3013

Your bleeding after taking these pills was normal, as you mentioned. 

The next cycle is also sometimes affected due to taking emergency contraception so this may be the case for you. Your period may take another couple of weeks to appear. 

If you are worried about pregnancy, a test will rule this out for you. 

wow thank you so much Susan, this really put my mind at ease and yes I will buy a test just in case! xx