can pre cm in his hands make me pregnant?

if he had touched his penis . then fingered me afterwards. could that make me pregnant?. I'm not sure if he had pre cm in his hands.

Hi karini10!

Unless there was sperm, there is no chance of pregnancy. Better hygiene (hand-washing with soap and warm water) can avoid this in future.

so I cant get pregnant unless he had ejaculated ?

HERWriter Guide (reply to karini10)

If there was sperm in the pre-ejaculate, it's possible but not probable.

what if it was over underwear. would that change things?

HERWriter Guide (reply to karini10)

Hi again!

I have answered this question as best I can, we're going around in circles. Sperm does not penetrate through fabric like water does. Again - you can't get pregnant from this behavior.