Q: 

Can precm get a girl pregnant?

I was messing around with my boyfriend, and it got a bit intense. We started to take our underwear off, and proceeded to touching each other's sexual organ. We got a bit carried away, and he rubbed his tip with precm on my clitoris. I didn't immediately wash after our activity. I am supposed to get my period in a few days, but I'm not sure if I have been experiencing PMS or pregnancy symptoms. I have cramps (which I usually get before my period starts), my breasts are sensitive, i have acne, and cravings.

Hello Anon

Thank you for writing.

If you are going to engage in this type of activity, a condom needs to be used - accidents can quickly happen.

Pre-ejaculate itself does not contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if a man ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. If he urinated since he last ejaculated, there is no sperm at all. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time. A woman would also have to be ovulating and engage in unprotected intercourse with ejaculation.

So there is no real risk for you.

Tags: