Can precm go through damp clothes, my clothes were damp because I was sweating and I was on top of him.

Hi Susan,

My boyfriend and I were dry humping, he had shorts on and so did I but mone were thin. My room was hot and I was on top of him for a long time and was rubbing on him and when I got off I felt my shorts damp I know I was sweating but I'm concerned about precm going through my shorts because they were damp. Can you please help me? Thank you.

Bella here

Could I be pregnant?
My partner did anal sex but not full penetration And i was wearing my trouser but he was not wearing anything no condom.but later he put down my trouser and rubbed me with his penis just for 10mints .. No penetration only precm. I am 2 days late. Tried urine test it was negative.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hi Bella,

There was never a risk for becoming pregnant during anal sex. That was confirmed by the negative pregnancy test result.

Thank you for reaching out to EmpowHER!

Pregnancy cannot occur in your situation.

The wetness you felt was sweat and perhaps your own body fluids but sperm (even if your boyfriend ejaculated in his pants or even if he didn't even have pants on) cannot penetrate clothing and find it's way up a vagina to impregnate. It's not scientifically possible - you can relax!