Can pregnancy occur with pants on? Can I start my birth control now?

A few weeks ago (July 22), during the week my calculator apps say should have been my fertile week, my boyfriend and I were making out fully clothed (him -17- wearing jeans and cotton briefs, although the tip of his penis may not have been in the pants because his pants slide down easily and I -16- in cotton panties with khaki pants fully on) with my legs wrapped around his hips while laying down with me slightly on top of him. There may have been some grinding between us during this but not really enough to be considered dry humping. I am pretty sure he got an erection during this but I don't think he ejaculated (but who knows...he may have without me noticing). Anyway, I was not concerned about this until I missed my period this month (It is about a week or so late now). My periods are fairly irregular and I have nearly all the symptoms of PCOS (including a family history).

Because of these irregular periods, my doctor gave me oral birth control to begin when my next period starts, but it hasn't yet. My mom wants me to start the pills tonight, but I'm so scared my period could be missing because I got pregnant. I know PCOS can cause irregular periods but 1. I've never totally missed a period before, 2. I haven't actually been diagnosed with PCOS, and 3. I have read that pregnancy can occur even with pants on. Could you please help me quickly? I only have until 8:00 tonight before my mom makes me start my pills...I'm terrified.

In cases like this you need to call a pharmacy instead of contacting a website as we take up to 24 hours to respond.
You're not pregnant so you can put that out of your mind. There is no possible way to be pregnant when you are making out with someone with clothes on and absolutely no penetration.

So you need to take your birth control pill when you were instructed to.

So even if he did fully ejaculate, it could not go through his underwear plus my khakis and underwear meaning there's a 0% chance of pregnancy?
I did start my birth control last night as my mother told me to and took it again tonight, was that bad? My doctor never "told" me when to start, she just recommended for me to start when my next period started so it would keep my cycle like I'm used to. I've read on multiple sites that you can start birth control at any time, is that correct? I know it may just make me miss this period all together, but I will still get it next month, right?

HERWriter Guide (reply to nokatprotested)

Hi again!

You need to revisit the doctor. You can't take medication and have no idea what you are doing or wait for your mother's instructions. How old are you? You need to google how your birth control works and that'll give you all the information you need.
Birth control is taken every day and is normally NOT started anytime, rather than a specific time of the month that is started on the directions. Read the directions.

And again, pregnancy is not possible.

Why can sperm not go through clothes? If they're so small and clothes have gaps in the weaving, if a guy ejaculates in his underwear and on a girl with underwear and pants on, what's stopping them?