Can a protected sex delayed my period?

I had protected sex with my boyfriend last May 10. Then supposed to be my mens will come on 3rd or 4th week of the month. But until now theres no sign of PMS nor pregnancy. Theres a cramp a week before my men If I remembered my mens did not show last March too, then April had. Am I pregnant? Or Am I stressing myself?

Any color or odor in a discharge. It can be a sign of an infection. 

Welcome to EmpowHER. Many things can cause changes to your periods. Have you taken a home pregnancy test?

Not yet. Hmmm But I think Im not pregnant cause I dont have any signs. I have Yellow discharge. What is the meaning of that?