Can sperm pass through two layers of cloth?

Hi, me and my girlfriend were making out and making moves like sex and then I ejaculated, I was wearing cotton boxers and jeans, then it passed like ten minutes and we kept making that moves like sex with me over her, I was still wearing my boxers and jeans but now she was no clothes on. After that I realize that there was a little white spot on my jens and I am afraid because I don't know if she could get pregnant by that. I searched in the internet and i find that sperms cannot pass through clothes but in my case I want to know if just this two layers of cloth (my boxers and my jeans) were enough to prevent her to get pregnant. Also I don't think that the semen that wet my jeans could enter her vagina because we were just rubbing each other, but still I was afraid of the white spot in my clothes and the short time that pass after the ejaculation, I don't think that my jeans were dry by then, please help!! And thanks a lot :)

Hello and thank you for choosing EmpowHer,
Your research results were correct. Semen cannot pass through clothing and cause pregnancy. Sperm does not have a compass straight to the vagina no matter what. This is why the ejaculation process is so important. When you ejaculate directly into the vagina this sends the sperm swimming the right direction so to speak. Then just maybe one of those millions of sperm will fertilize a female egg.
None if this is possible unless you ejaculate during penetration in the vagina. So you can relax. She cannot get pregnant from this event.
You can read more about it at the link below: