Can sperm penetrate through clothes.?

I found many cases that Empowher.com have stated that sperm cant travel through cclothes.But my doubr is that ,if ejaculation have occured in underwear can wet the underwear and pants. So can the wet on the pants will have live sperms.?? Or How many layers of clothes that sperm could travel if there was a minimum soaking.?

Actually its me who posted this comment.Nd Im again posting this to say thanks for all the guides here. And to make others confident if they also have similiar case.My girlfriend got periods yesterday.So I strongly support the fact that sperm cant penetrate through clothing.
If you are much more curious about her/ur periods take 2 glass of tea with ginger,turmeric,jaggery,cumin powder,and honey to kick start it.

Sperm is designed to flow clearly through vaginal fluid, it is not designed to go through clothing, whether one layer or more. While it obviously makes clothing wet, a man wearing clothing who ejaculates in his pants is not going to be able to place his penis in a vagina to cause pregnancy.

For the most part, people need to be naked and have intercourse to get pregnant - that's how it works. On rarer occasions ejaculation (with both parties naked) pregnancy can happen if sperm is ejaculated on the opening of the vagina.

We've never spoken to anyone here on EmpowHER who has actually gotten pregnant with a layer of clothing on and personally have never heard of a single case. Not have my doctors. But many people insist it's somehow possible anyway! I guess people will believe what they want to.

I hope this has helped.