Can very less quantity of precm cause pregnancy??

My girlfriend had periods and she wore her pad and also inner. I too was in inner and I was lying on her after some time she felt wet. So I said its just sweat ( but now I don't remember was it sweat or pre cm ,I'm sure that it was not sperms ,but I'm not sure about whether it was sweat or pre cm whatever it is pre-cm or sweat it was in very very less quantity. ). So for protection I put a towel in between us. So after that day she was going through periods for 3 days . so what do you think will she get pregnant or not plz plz help

It's a little concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So she cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about. Additionally she had her period after - this means she isn't pregnant.

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...