Can you get pregnant by this?

On the 7th of August me and my girlfriend had protected sex then before ejaculation I pulled out but in excitement I pulled the condom off and ejaculated on her stomach. Some of the soerm got on my hand and after about 3-4 minutes I started to finger her with out realising. Can someone please tell me if she might be pregnant as she is 4 days late for her period, I'm only 14 someone please me help me!!!!

Hi Bob Connor

Pregnancy may be possible but it's not likely. However, for peace of mind, your girlfriend should take a pregnancy test.