ask: can you get pregnant with clothes on?

By helloFD December 31, 2010 - 10:04pm

I made out with my girlfriend and our bodies were touching. we both had clothes on and no penitration was made. we both were wearing jeans pants and underwear and she's a virgin, but i ejaculated in my pants while touching and it was wet and we kept touching with our clothes on and we were outside and it was a little cold . can she get pregnant?

So if me and my boyfriend were fooling around in my room and he unzipped his pants and let his dick out but I still had my leggings and underwear on but his dick was by my vagina and his dick was hard..would there be a chance sperm can get through my leggings and get me pregnant? I'm pretty sure I was ovulating too. Also, feel that my stomach got bigger.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to hellokitty)

please see your doctor for further questions - we do not answer the same questions from the same people on multiple threads and your answer has been answered as best we can. 

Hi there! Me and my boyfriend were making out and I was sitting con him with my legs opened. De kind of started to dry hump and it was forma about 4 minutes. I don't know if he was wearing underwear, bit he was wearing shorts and I was wearing underwear and yoga pants. Is there any chance I can be pregnant?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No risk of pregnancy because he was wearing shorts and you had on both underwear and pants.

My boyfriend and I were both just wearing underwear and dry humping. I do not believe any penetration was made. I was on my period during this time and it started the Monday before and this happened on that Friday. On the following Sunday I started to bleed more and still am today, on the following Tuesday. I have also experienced light nausea and cramps and sometimes feel light headed. I am also on the lowest dose of birth control. Is there any risk of me being pregnant? I'm freaking out.

If you are still having vaginal bleeding by the time you read my reply, please contact your gynecologist. I do not think you would be pregnant because you are bleeding. This is unusual and must be evaluated by a physician.

So we were dry hump on 20 sept with 4 layers of clothes ( under wear, skinni jeans, and legging ) she had 2 period since then, but now her period is late for 2 weeks. And i was ejaculate for 2 times, first when w were hugging very tight with love, and 2nd come when we dry hump (10mnt after it). I don't think she get pregnant because she had 2 period ( 26sept only last for 2 days--with symptom but it was brownish, 1st november only last for 6 days). Her vagina is wet ( but not soaked his underwear ). Will the sperm that soaked my skinny jeans will find a way to her opening vagina and find the lubricants from her v? I'm really
woried for 3 months and i swear to god i don't want to do it anymore !! Please reply this as fast as you know:(

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Sperm cannot penetrate the fabric of your clothing. Any semen you ejaculated stayed in your clothes.

The vagina is located inside a woman's body. You were rubbing against her genital area, which was covered.

I strongly suggest you and your girlfriend read these articles:

"Answers for Women: Am I Pregnant After Dry Sex, Making Out with Clothes On?"

SHARE:"Outercourse: Dry Humping, Dry Sex and Other Sexual Behaviors"

Thank you so much for your reply!

But oh, i forgot this one....

it like about 8 or 7 days ago she have some headache that las for 5 days, and i don't think thay she's kind of moody, but when I repeating some question she always angry and she cried just because I was repeating it... is it pms? Your reply is everything to me Susan... please reply this as fast as you can...

We receive health questions about heart disease, cancers and mental illnesses. I cannot spend all the time allotted answering the same "dry-humping" questions over and over. You already posted this question again on the main page. 

Ask you girlfriend what is wrong with her - I would have no idea what's wrong with her, I don't even know her. 

I am glad my answers have helped Anon but we're going around in circles. I have answered your questions as best I can. No further questions from you on the topic can be answered. 

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :