Pregnancy Guide

ask: can you get pregnant with clothes on?

I made out with my girlfriend and our bodies were touching. we both had clothes on and no penitration was made. we both were wearing jeans pants and underwear and she's a virgin, but i ejaculated in my pants while touching and it was wet and we kept touching with our clothes on and we were outside and it was a little cold . can she get pregnant?

Anonymous

I was making out with my boyfriend and our genitals were touching but we had our underwear on and I was wearing leggings and Hw was wearing joggers. Could I be pregnant?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No, you can't get pregnant with these layers of clothing on. 

To get pregnant you have to have sexual intercourse or ejacualation on the vaginal opening. You're safe. You may want to carry a condom in future though, in case things go further. 

Anonymous

Mam I'm just push the penis into my gf's vagina by her hymen is not break but I'll littally ejaculated on her vagina so is she get pregnant mam plzzz...reply mi fast..plzzz...

Yes, your girlfriend can get pregnant this way. In future use a condom. If she is worried about pregnancy, she should take an emergency contraception pill, available over-the-counter at any drugstore. 

Anonymous

Shall i get pregnent if my bf direct touches into vagina area,without wearing condom and he little pushes his cock into my vagina area but my virginity layer did not break? plzz tell am so worry.

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If your boyfriend inserted his penis into your vagina, he ejaculated, and you were ovulating, there is a chance of pregnancy. If he was able to insert his penis into your vagina, then your hymen was penetrated.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

But he does not ejaculated then how I get pregnant? pregnancy start when sperm transfer into eggs of female and transformation of sperm starts when virginity layer break down.

Please re-read my reply to your first post.

1) if he was able to penetrate your vagina, your hymen (virginity layer) s perforated (broken)

2) if you were ovulating ( one of your ovaries released an egg)

3) he ejaculated

If you are 100% certain that he did not ejaculate and you were not ovulating, then there is no chance of pregnancy.

Regards,

Anonymous

No sorry i m not that.i have first time seen this page.Thanks

Anonymous

Thanks a lots for helping me.But shall i take ovaral'l' pill or not.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :