Pregnancy Guide

ask: can you get pregnant with clothes on?

I made out with my girlfriend and our bodies were touching. we both had clothes on and no penitration was made. we both were wearing jeans pants and underwear and she's a virgin, but i ejaculated in my pants while touching and it was wet and we kept touching with our clothes on and we were outside and it was a little cold . can she get pregnant?

Anonymous

my gf's period was on 30th march.....we had an date on 23rd april.....I was just rubbing her vagina with my hand.....after sometime I touched my penis and den after sometime I again rubbed her vagina....both of us were wearing clothes and underwear .......is there any possibility of getting pregnent of her???plzz ans me as fast as possible.....both of us are tensed and stressed .......plzzzzz......

Anonymous

Hello Maryann,

My friend wants to ask you again in his problem
Hello,
Could you help me in this problem I had 6 times sex with my girlfriend 2 days before her menstruation, i had a calendar calculated since last year of January . so approximately she had an average of 25 to 28 days which i got in the application program of my phone. we had sex April 17 (afternoon and evening, then on April 18 (morning and afternoon) and April 19 (in the morning probably 8 am) after that in the same day April 19 about 1030 am. she got her period. I used a condom (Durex extra safe I used). Can she be pregnant?

Hope fully you can helped me to answer his inquiry.

Mark

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hello Mark,

Simply, your friend's girlfriend got her period, so she is not pregnant.

Regards,

Anonymous

Okay, my boyfriend and I were playing around with eachother a month back. He was naked while I had my pants on which were made out of some synthetic material. Could this have gotten me pregnant by any chance? I'm a little late on my period. Your help would be much appreciated. I know you've been answering the same question over and over again, but I think it could get through the material my pants were made out of. hank you:)

Anonymous

I was making out with my boyfriend and our genitals were touching but we had our underwear on and I was wearing leggings and Hw was wearing joggers. Could I be pregnant?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No, you can't get pregnant with these layers of clothing on. 

To get pregnant you have to have sexual intercourse or ejacualation on the vaginal opening. You're safe. You may want to carry a condom in future though, in case things go further. 

Anonymous

Mam I'm just push the penis into my gf's vagina by her hymen is not break but I'll littally ejaculated on her vagina so is she get pregnant mam plzzz...reply mi fast..plzzz...

Yes, your girlfriend can get pregnant this way. In future use a condom. If she is worried about pregnancy, she should take an emergency contraception pill, available over-the-counter at any drugstore. 

Anonymous

Shall i get pregnent if my bf direct touches into vagina area,without wearing condom and he little pushes his cock into my vagina area but my virginity layer did not break? plzz tell am so worry.

If your boyfriend inserted his penis into your vagina, he ejaculated, and you were ovulating, there is a chance of pregnancy. If he was able to insert his penis into your vagina, then your hymen was penetrated.

Regards,

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :