Pregnancy Guide

ask: can you get pregnant with clothes on?

By helloFD

I made out with my girlfriend and our bodies were touching. we both had clothes on and no penitration was made. we both were wearing jeans pants and underwear and she's a virgin, but i ejaculated in my pants while touching and it was wet and we kept touching with our clothes on and we were outside and it was a little cold . can she get pregnant?

Anonymous

Me and my boyfriend made out with out clothes on.. after a while, i removed his shorts leaving only his underwear.. Is it possible for me to become pregnant? i dont know if y period is late.. i can't take the pregnancy test coz im only 16.. we made out on November 1. im experiencing stuff that happens both to pregnant women and when girls are experiencing PMS (Breast issues, BLoating, thick Vaginal discharge but no smell, fatigue) so far, no nausea or morning sickness, or cramps.. being moody is normal for me.. even having food cravings coz I want different tastes of food everyday.. i also have this line on my belly (linea nigra) since birth.. Im a bit worried coz I feel like my belly is bloating.. please tell me what to do.. I've been reading lots of stuff in the internet that really made me worried and stuff.. I read that Ascorbic Acid can help terminate early pregnancy.. Im not ready to be a parent yet.. I have't tld anybody about this coz Im scared and Im afraid of my parents.. my bf told me there's nothing to worry about but i just can't help it.. im thinking maybe im just really stressed and paranoid bcoz of the stuff I read on the net.. Please Help Me. Thanks.

Anonymous

It's been a while since I had my period. I don't really keep track, but it's been over a month now. My period has always been far apart, but last week I was getting symptoms--although my symptoms are usually so unnoticeable that I don't even notice them. Even though I was getting symptoms like cravings and mood change, I haven't had my period. My boyfriend and I dry humped with our underwear only maybe two weeks after my last period. I'm not sure if he ejaculated or not, but I do know that underpants were wet. It could be stress maybe. But what are my odds of pregnancy?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Your odds of pregnancy are zero. You can't get pregnant doing what you described. 

Anonymous

hey!!!
i was having dry sex vth my bf on 24th june.We both wre having clothes.He was wearing jeans and i ws were leggings and my panties inside.But he was rubbing his penis on my vagina??
i am not sure weather he was ejaculating or not.
Is there any chance of pregnancy?? My period is late by 6 dayz??
Am soo scared .....
reply me fast...
plzzzz

If you had clothes on when he was rubbing u with his penis then no.

Sandy1975

Does anyone know anyone that DID get pregnant from dry humping, or whatever? It seems like there is some confusion about whether is CAN happen. A celebrity named Suzanne Sommers says that's how she got pregnant....

Anonymous

its hard for me to understand my ex is wanting to have sex with me and im worried that he wont want kids thanks asap

Anonymous

Can someone help me and my girlfriend were making out and I took her shorts and underwear of then I put my penis inside with my underwear still on is it possible for her to get pregnant

Anonymous

ok then if your a girl and you had with a other girl can and on of them had there periodand they had there clothes on can the on that had her period can she get pregnant

Martin72

Hi I wanted ask me and my girlfriend did it on the couch and we had clothes on but I pulled her shorts up and put my penis in her vagain then we did it with out rubber and my spream went in her the. She said some got on her shorts can she get baby we just did it on May 23 can she have baby ?? Answer fast plss

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :