Pregnancy Guide

ask: can you get pregnant with clothes on?

By helloFD

I made out with my girlfriend and our bodies were touching. we both had clothes on and no penitration was made. we both were wearing jeans pants and underwear and she's a virgin, but i ejaculated in my pants while touching and it was wet and we kept touching with our clothes on and we were outside and it was a little cold . can she get pregnant?

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I were both just wearing underwear and dry humping. I do not believe any penetration was made. I was on my period during this time and it started the Monday before and this happened on that Friday. On the following Sunday I started to bleed more and still am today, on the following Tuesday. I have also experienced light nausea and cramps and sometimes feel light headed. I am also on the lowest dose of birth control. Is there any risk of me being pregnant? I'm freaking out.

Anonymous

So we were dry hump on 20 sept with 4 layers of clothes ( under wear, skinni jeans, and legging ) she had 2 period since then, but now her period is late for 2 weeks. And i was ejaculate for 2 times, first when w were hugging very tight with love, and 2nd come when we dry hump (10mnt after it). I don't think she get pregnant because she had 2 period ( 26sept only last for 2 days--with symptom but it was brownish, 1st november only last for 6 days). Her vagina is wet ( but not soaked his underwear ). Will the sperm that soaked my skinny jeans will find a way to her opening vagina and find the lubricants from her v? I'm really
woried for 3 months and i swear to god i don't want to do it anymore !! Please reply this as fast as you know:(

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Sperm cannot penetrate the fabric of your clothing. Any semen you ejaculated stayed in your clothes.

The vagina is located inside a woman's body. You were rubbing against her genital area, which was covered.

I strongly suggest you and your girlfriend read these articles:

"Answers for Women: Am I Pregnant After Dry Sex, Making Out with Clothes On?"
http://www.empowher.com/sex-amp-relationships/content/answers-women-am-i...

SHARE:"Outercourse: Dry Humping, Dry Sex and Other Sexual Behaviors"
http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

Thank you so much for your reply!

But oh, i forgot this one....

it like about 8 or 7 days ago she have some headache that las for 5 days, and i don't think thay she's kind of moody, but when I repeating some question she always angry and she cried just because I was repeating it... is it pms? Your reply is everything to me Susan... please reply this as fast as you can...

Anon

We receive health questions about heart disease, cancers and mental illnesses. I cannot spend all the time allotted answering the same "dry-humping" questions over and over. You already posted this question again on the main page. 

Ask you girlfriend what is wrong with her - I would have no idea what's wrong with her, I don't even know her. 

I am glad my answers have helped Anon but we're going around in circles. I have answered your questions as best I can. No further questions from you on the topic can be answered. 

Anonymous

m 26 male , last week i had a sex with my girl. not exactly sex its like externally we had it ,in the sense she was wearing inner and shorts but i was not wearing inner , but i was rubbing near vagina though she was wearing both , i erected sperm on shorts place of vagina is any chance getting pregancy ? plz help with this she got scared and took ipill also my doubt is she was wearing both dress but i was not we didnt had intercourse only

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Sperm cannot penetrate the fabric of your clothing. Any semen you ejaculated stayed in your shorts.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

thank u mam. but the thing is she was wearing inner and clothes i was not wearing anything.i haad put sprem on her genital area , outside the shorts ... is ther any chance to get pregnancy?
she took ipill also

Anonymous

Me and my boyfriend made out with out clothes on.. after a while, i removed his shorts leaving only his underwear.. Is it possible for me to become pregnant? i dont know if y period is late.. i can't take the pregnancy test coz im only 16.. we made out on November 1. im experiencing stuff that happens both to pregnant women and when girls are experiencing PMS (Breast issues, BLoating, thick Vaginal discharge but no smell, fatigue) so far, no nausea or morning sickness, or cramps.. being moody is normal for me.. even having food cravings coz I want different tastes of food everyday.. i also have this line on my belly (linea nigra) since birth.. Im a bit worried coz I feel like my belly is bloating.. please tell me what to do.. I've been reading lots of stuff in the internet that really made me worried and stuff.. I read that Ascorbic Acid can help terminate early pregnancy.. Im not ready to be a parent yet.. I have't tld anybody about this coz Im scared and Im afraid of my parents.. my bf told me there's nothing to worry about but i just can't help it.. im thinking maybe im just really stressed and paranoid bcoz of the stuff I read on the net.. Please Help Me. Thanks.

I hope that by the time you read my reply your period has started. You were never at risk for becoming pregnant because you both kept your clothes on, even when you removed his shorts.

Be careful when searching the internet. Ascorbic acid does not terminate an early pregnancy. It is Vitamin C.

Regards,

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :