Q: 

Can you get pregnant due to dry humping?

So the past 2 months, i've been getting my period exactly on the 22nd. When I'm stressed, i know it can delay. My boyfriend and I were pretty much dryhumping, but he had boxers and jeans on, and i had my underwear (it was lace, and i'm afraid that maybe stuff can get through easier) and pantie liner on, although at times i felt like my pantie liner wasn't in place right, but just around the clitoris area. It's past the 22nd, but sometimes my period isn't always exact of course, but i've been pretty paranoid after dryhumping. I've been very active with school, and not getting good sleep and afraid that maybe i've been overactive to where my body can't keep up. I recently got a cold and wondering if that can affect my period in some way. Although lately, I haven't been that nervous about it. My discharge has been kind of heavy, whiteish and yellowish. This only started about more than a week ago. My boyfriend and I did dry heaving on the 17th. I've been kind of moody and a little cramping. I'm worried about being pregnant or something. please tell me advice.

Anonymous

Uhm hi so i gave my bf a bj but I didn’t tasted anything salty (precum) it was dry when I did it and I didn’t do it that long then I kissed him immediately and then he licked my v. Could I get prego?

Hello Anon

There no risk of pregnancy. There was no sperm and this sort of transfer is not realistic.

Anonymous

Hello susan! Me and my boyfriend dry humped and i was masturbating him when he came on my hands. It was during th 20th of september and it was the 2nd day of my period. I read an article that during a period of a girl, pregnancy is possible. Im worried because now its october 28 and my period is 2 weeks delayed now (im a regular btw). Another info, when we dry humped im fully clothed and he is the only one naked and no penetration of both genitals occured. Im worried because my symptoms are not showing and its been 2 weeks now that i am delayed. Im really worried please reply asap thanks susan

Anonymous

hello,me and my bf dry humped with No clothes but i'm pretty sure he didn't cum
that was the same day i finished my period and once again on the third day after finishing it
is there any risk? NO PENETRATION HAPPENED

Anonymous

hello,me and my bf dry humped with No clothes but i'm pretty sure he didn't cum that was the same day i finished my period and once again on the third day after finishing it
is there any risk? and what exactly is pre-cum? is it some kind of invisible semen?

Hello Anon

Pre ejaculate fluid is a bodily fluid that frequently seeps out of the penis during intercourse. The majority of pre-ejaculate fluid had dead or no sperm at all.

There is very little risk but don't have genital to genital touching without a barrier - use a condom. Accidents can happen.

i didn't mention that there was no penetration at all

Anonymous

Dear Maryann,
Me and my gf dry humped last last month she was wearing clothes ( jeans) and I was wearing nothing, she removed her jeans and let me make her feel my p*nis and i noticed precum came out (just a dot) on her panties.. just about her removing her panties my penis dried out a little but I touched my precum before this and accidentally touched her vagina, she had her period on the past months but I feel paranoid, etc.. is dry humping with me naked but her with three-layered clothes cause pregnancy? I never ever ejaculated btw.. please I need help. Is this practice 100% safe? :(

Hello Anon

Pre-ejaculate itself does not contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if a man ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. If he urinated since he last ejaculated, there is no sperm at all. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time. A woman would also have to be ovulating and engage in unprotected intercourse with ejaculation.

No practice is absolutely safe.

Since she has had her period since, she cannot be pregnant.

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I were dry bumping with pants on, but then he was named and he cummed but my pants were on and some cum were on my pants and my zipper was down can I get pregnant for that? Please reply