Can you get pregnant due to dry humping?

So the past 2 months, i've been getting my period exactly on the 22nd. When I'm stressed, i know it can delay. My boyfriend and I were pretty much dryhumping, but he had boxers and jeans on, and i had my underwear (it was lace, and i'm afraid that maybe stuff can get through easier) and pantie liner on, although at times i felt like my pantie liner wasn't in place right, but just around the clitoris area. It's past the 22nd, but sometimes my period isn't always exact of course, but i've been pretty paranoid after dryhumping. I've been very active with school, and not getting good sleep and afraid that maybe i've been overactive to where my body can't keep up. I recently got a cold and wondering if that can affect my period in some way. Although lately, I haven't been that nervous about it. My discharge has been kind of heavy, whiteish and yellowish. This only started about more than a week ago. My boyfriend and I did dry heaving on the 17th. I've been kind of moody and a little cramping. I'm worried about being pregnant or something. please tell me advice.

Anonymous

is it confirmed that dry humping won't make you pregnant? no sperm could go through cloth eventhough there's liquid on the cloth near to vagina?

Anonymous

Could I be pregnant
My boyfriend ejaculated in his cotton shorts making them really wet while we were humping I was also wearing a pair of leggings which became really wet too
I'm really scared I might be pregnant I'm only 17 and I need help

Please reply quickly I'm really scared

Anonymous

thank you for the fast response maryann! i became so paranoid since yesterday because of the fear of getting pregnant. i read some articles on the internet and mostly said there's a chance of getting pregnant if the semen is on the pants because it is near to the vagina :( after he ejaculated i immediately took of my shirt and changed my pants. is that a good way to prevent the sperm to get into vagina?

reply this thanks

Anonymous

my boyfriend and i had dry hump yesterday. i had my thin shirt on and panties, while my boyfriend was naked. i gave him a handjob and he ejaculated on my hands and i think there was a bit on my cloth (i'm afraid if there was on my pants). i'm scared if i might get pregnant, so i ate postinor-2 2 hours after. is there a chance for me to get pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There was no risk for becoming pregnant because the semen was on your hands and you were wearing panties. You also took Postinor 2.

Regards.

Anonymous

Me and my boyfriend were having fun and were humping he released pre cum on my trousers (he was wearing a track suit bottom) I was wearing tights after this we continued to hump and didn't stop
I don't think he ejaculated but he was pressing his penis into my vagina
Could I be pregnant from this

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

This would not have caused pregnancy because you were both wearing clothes.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Are you sure because I became wet and I'm worried I could be pregnant