Q: 

Can you get pregnant due to dry humping?

So the past 2 months, i've been getting my period exactly on the 22nd. When I'm stressed, i know it can delay. My boyfriend and I were pretty much dryhumping, but he had boxers and jeans on, and i had my underwear (it was lace, and i'm afraid that maybe stuff can get through easier) and pantie liner on, although at times i felt like my pantie liner wasn't in place right, but just around the clitoris area. It's past the 22nd, but sometimes my period isn't always exact of course, but i've been pretty paranoid after dryhumping. I've been very active with school, and not getting good sleep and afraid that maybe i've been overactive to where my body can't keep up. I recently got a cold and wondering if that can affect my period in some way. Although lately, I haven't been that nervous about it. My discharge has been kind of heavy, whiteish and yellowish. This only started about more than a week ago. My boyfriend and I did dry heaving on the 17th. I've been kind of moody and a little cramping. I'm worried about being pregnant or something. please tell me advice.

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I were dry bumping with pants on, but then he was named and he cummed but my pants were on and some cum were on my pants and my zipper was down can I get pregnant for that? Please reply

Anonymous

Hi. Me and my girlfriend dry humped with clothes just this september yet she's been feeling dizzy even before she got to our home. We finished when she masturbated my penis and ejaculated on her elbow. Yet after that, she's bee experiencing pregnancy symptoms and she's really paranoid about it
She's been having backaches, headaches, nausea, white discharge, anf such. We tried pregnancy home remedies yet there are different results. Is it possible that her mind could be playing tricks on her because i know too myself that we still havent any penetrative intercourse. Her period is bound to be next week. we tried doing some home pregnancy tests such as sugar and urine where the sugar mostly didnt dissolve and it means its a positive. Another is the bleach and urine where when mixed, creating a foam woulf mean positive. Ours resulted with no foam which means a negative but in other articles, its a positive. And lastly is the soap and urine where when stirred and formed bubbles, it is considered positive. Are these home tests reliable?

Anonymous

Hello ma'am. I would like to know. We have experienced the same situation with the recent commen. But we tried doing some home pregnancy tests such as sugar and urine where the sugar mostly didnt dissolve and it means its a positive. Another is the bleach and urine where when mixed, creating a foam woulf mean positive. Ours resulted with no foam which means a negative but in other articles, its a positive. And lastly is the soap and urine where when stirred and formed bubbles, it is considered positive. Are these home tests reliable?

Anonymous

Hi ma'am. Me and my girlfriend dry humped the last 7 days. Im the only one naked and she's fully clothed. I ejaculated far enough onto her hands yet im sure she didnt touch her vagina after that. What's bothering me is that she's been paranoid and stressed about the pregnancy symptoms she's experiencing such as white discharge, light cramps, sensitivity of smell, nausea, morning sickness and all yet im pretty sure i didnt ejaculated near her vagina and she's wearing jeans and panties. Is there any explanation about her symptoms?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Anxiety about possibly being pregnant is most likely the cause of her symptoms.

From what you have shared, there was no risk for becoming pregnant.

Regards,

Anonymous

My period is delayed. I wore my underwear and a denim pant. He wore his underwear and pant. We rubbed against each other. Not sure whether it is dry humping or not. Will it cause pregnancy?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There was no risk for becoming pregnant because you i were both wearing underwear and pants.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi Susan/Maryann, I'm very concerned about the chance of pregnancy in this situation, please help.
Me and my boyfriend were dry humping, both wearing underwear and clothes but he ejaculated, causing a wet patch on my clothing (my underwear were already wet). My main concern is that I was ovulating at the time. Is there any risk of pregnancy and is taking a morning after pill needed/a reasonable idea?
Thank you

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No need to take an emergency contraceptive. Your underwear acted as protective barriers and did not allow any semen to enter you.

Anonymous

Me and boyfriend were dryhumping without clothes and he did ejaculate but on himself. I was on top of him when that happened but he ejaculated on himself do you think I can get pregnant? My period is four days away and this happened 12 days ago