Can you get pregnant due to dry humping?

So the past 2 months, i've been getting my period exactly on the 22nd. When I'm stressed, i know it can delay. My boyfriend and I were pretty much dryhumping, but he had boxers and jeans on, and i had my underwear (it was lace, and i'm afraid that maybe stuff can get through easier) and pantie liner on, although at times i felt like my pantie liner wasn't in place right, but just around the clitoris area. It's past the 22nd, but sometimes my period isn't always exact of course, but i've been pretty paranoid after dryhumping. I've been very active with school, and not getting good sleep and afraid that maybe i've been overactive to where my body can't keep up. I recently got a cold and wondering if that can affect my period in some way. Although lately, I haven't been that nervous about it. My discharge has been kind of heavy, whiteish and yellowish. This only started about more than a week ago. My boyfriend and I did dry heaving on the 17th. I've been kind of moody and a little cramping. I'm worried about being pregnant or something. please tell me advice.

Anonymous

Hi. It was my last day of a 5-day period and my boyfriend and I had dry humping - me on my undies and a pad and him being naked. Not sure if we were both wet that moment, but say we were and say I have my pad and undies on, could this lead to pregnancy?

Anonymous

Hi there, I just had a question. I was wondering what the odds are of getting pregnant if a guy came in my mouth, and then maybe 30 minutes later when we were having sex, the condom came off for a little bit. We didnt notice and when we did we put a new one on. He hadnt ejaculated in the condom, but Im
just worried because the fact that he had ejaculated 30 minutes or so beforehand. Thanks for you help!

Hello Anon

We can't really tell you odds - depends if there was any residual sperm on his penis, depends if you were ovulating, if either of you have fertility issues. There are too many variables. If you don't get your next period when expected, take a test.

Anonymous

so on january 3 my boyfriend and i wear hanging out and at one point we were grinding, but we were both fully clothed, i had on shorts with a pantie liner on my underwear. normally my period comes the first our second week of the month and i haven't gotten it. i know stress can delay it. i also have a some what busy schedule. but i'm really worried that i might be pregnant. is there any other reason why my period is late? i'll have random pains on the side but i get them way before i did all this stuff, and that freaks me out more. i feel like the more i over react the more i think i'm pregnant... can you help me?

Anonymous

My boyfriend and i dry humped about a week ago, we were wearing clothes and i was wearing my underwear with a pad on, and he was wearing sweats with his boxers. He told me it only went onto his boxers and not his pants, and it dried up. A week later im paranoid because my stomach is hard and i need to pee often. (But i always needed to before) could i be pregnant?

Hello Anon

No woman can get pregnant with her clothes on. There is zero risk for you.

Anonymous

If me and my boyfriend did dry humping and I had panties on while he had nothing on, and he ejaculated about 2-4 hours previous but didn't ejaculate a second time during the dry hump, can I still get pregnant?

Hello Anon

No you can't get pregnant. Even if there was full ejaculation on you, wearing underwear is a barrier than sperm cannot swim through in order to enter a vagina for impregnation.

Anonymous

Hi,
My period is two days late and I'm worried because me and my boyfriend were dry humping. I had on underpants but he didn't, he didn't ejaculate, but could the precum somehow made me pregnant. I changed underwear to a fresh pair after we stopped.
Please reply.
Anon

Hello Anon

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did.