Can you get pregnant due to dry humping?

So the past 2 months, i've been getting my period exactly on the 22nd. When I'm stressed, i know it can delay. My boyfriend and I were pretty much dryhumping, but he had boxers and jeans on, and i had my underwear (it was lace, and i'm afraid that maybe stuff can get through easier) and pantie liner on, although at times i felt like my pantie liner wasn't in place right, but just around the clitoris area. It's past the 22nd, but sometimes my period isn't always exact of course, but i've been pretty paranoid after dryhumping. I've been very active with school, and not getting good sleep and afraid that maybe i've been overactive to where my body can't keep up. I recently got a cold and wondering if that can affect my period in some way. Although lately, I haven't been that nervous about it. My discharge has been kind of heavy, whiteish and yellowish. This only started about more than a week ago. My boyfriend and I did dry heaving on the 17th. I've been kind of moody and a little cramping. I'm worried about being pregnant or something. please tell me advice.

Anonymous

Hiya, I'm wondering if I can get a answer quick as possible. I haven't come on my period this month and I'm wondering weather I'm pregnant, the start of this month I have dry humped but not had sexual intercourse. I have OCD and even the little things like my boyfriend touching a towel makes me think somehow DRY sperm can get on my hand and into my vagina... I have been verb very stressed this last couple of days due to stress off me not coming on my period and my boyfriend. I have been having period like symptoms; Sore breasts, cramping all over my lower abdomen, and I a man starting to get really bad headaches and some spots on my face. I am booked in for the nurse fairly soon and I almost feel embarrassed to talk to her about it, would you please try to give me some ideas, also I am very irregular on my periods - Thank you

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Stress can be the reason your period is delayed.

Without unprotected vaginal intercourse, there is no way you could be pregnant.

I can appreciate how you are thinking. Consider taking a pregnancy test. Seeing the results may convince you that your are not pregnant.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Thank you I appreciate your reply

Anonymous

Please reply ..What if during dry humping me nd my are wearing underwear.. nd he ejaculate in his underwear.. and that wet underwear touches mine???will i b pregnant? Please reply

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No risk because you were both wearing underwear, which acted as a "protective barrier" preventing the sperm in semen from passing through.

Anonymous

Hey please answer I am a bit worried..
Me and my bf had dry sex 3 days days before.. and we were both wearing underwear.. but he ejaculated in his underwear and a little on my underwear too.. I was also discharging a lot a that time .. and now after 3 days i am having a little cramps nd also feeling low.. so is it possible to get pregnant in this case?? Please answer..
Thank you

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I doubt you were at risk for becoming pregnant because you were wearing underwear. Though there was a little bit of semen on your underwear, hopefully it did not pass through the fabric of your underwear and into you.

Regards,

What if during dry humping me nd my are wearing underwear.. nd he ejaculate in his underwear.. and that wet underwear touches mine???will i b pregnant?

Thanks for answering.. but we were both in underwear.. and his underwear becomes wet due to ejaculation and that wet underwear was basically touching mine underwear .. so still there is a doubt ?? I was discharging also..???

Anonymous

i m 16 year old me and my girlfriend were dry humping for couple of times since last 26(we dry humped for 4 times on different dates)for last 26 we were kissing n she was on my lap, she was on her periods(3rd day) we were on clothes n a sanitary pad too between us.There was pre-cum on my pants and my penis was rubbing against her vagina
next time onward we kept a pillow between us and we dry humped more two times in two weeks
in this i ejaculated once but i had my jeans n she had her shorts.But when i ejaculated that moment we moved aside
but now she is not getting her periods she is two days late from regular.
we are worried if she is pregnant?
please give ur opinion?
we are worried a lot