Q: 

Can you get pregnant due to dry humping?

So the past 2 months, i've been getting my period exactly on the 22nd. When I'm stressed, i know it can delay. My boyfriend and I were pretty much dryhumping, but he had boxers and jeans on, and i had my underwear (it was lace, and i'm afraid that maybe stuff can get through easier) and pantie liner on, although at times i felt like my pantie liner wasn't in place right, but just around the clitoris area. It's past the 22nd, but sometimes my period isn't always exact of course, but i've been pretty paranoid after dryhumping. I've been very active with school, and not getting good sleep and afraid that maybe i've been overactive to where my body can't keep up. I recently got a cold and wondering if that can affect my period in some way. Although lately, I haven't been that nervous about it. My discharge has been kind of heavy, whiteish and yellowish. This only started about more than a week ago. My boyfriend and I did dry heaving on the 17th. I've been kind of moody and a little cramping. I'm worried about being pregnant or something. please tell me advice.

Anonymous

my boyfriend and i dry humped and he had jeans on and his underwear while I had my underwear too and some trousers yet the fabric was thin. can i get pregnant from this? i just want to make sure.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No risk for getting pregnant because you both were wearing under and pants.

Anonymous

Hello!

Me and my boyfriend constantly dry hump, he fully supports that I'm not ready for sex yet so it's our way of pleasuring each other, we usually always both are wearing undergarments and shorts/pants/any type of bottom but today i decided to talk my pants of but keep in mind he still had his underwear and basketball shorts on plus I put a shirt on top of where I was going to hump on, FYI this time I only had on a thong so barely any material he also did not ejaculate at all, could there be a chance of pregnancy?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No risk for becoming pregnant because he kept his underwear and shorts on and he did not ejaculate.

Anonymous

I am still a virgin , my boyfriend and I dry humped with no clothes on , he ejaculated on my vagina but not in it, it was sometime around mind May and I got my period two weeks after that , and I did not do anything since , however I am experiencing heavy sticky white / creamy discharge and my 2nd period is due in 10 days and I have cramps ! Can I still be pregnant ?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Your vagina is inside of your body; You got your period so you did not become pregnant

Relax because stress can cause a delay in the start of your period.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Hi, i need advice.
My girlfriend and i dry humped yesterday. I had boxers and shorts on and she had her underwear on. I ejaculated so of course my clothes got wet but we noticed that her underwear was wet as well from me. She went to the bathroom and wiped herself. Could she be pregnant!?
We bought a plan b pill but she doesn't know if she should take it bc of future side effects. Please help!!

Anonymous

my gf and i were dry humping she was naked and i got my shorts on i didnt cum near her vagina but i guess she was fertile the next day she tells me she has a hypersensitive smell and she vomitted could it be she got pregnant

Anonymous

My girl and I were dry humping the other day and she was wearing short shorts and underwear and i was wearing athletic shorts and i ejaculated on vagina area but i was wearing those athletic shorts . should i be worried about her getting pregnant ?

Anonymous

I had dry hump humping with my new boyfriend ( first time) he had his boxer on, i had nothing. Should i be worrying in case of STDS ? Already asked him if he has. He said no. But i am overworrying ever since.