Q: 

Can you get pregnant due to dry humping?

So the past 2 months, i've been getting my period exactly on the 22nd. When I'm stressed, i know it can delay. My boyfriend and I were pretty much dryhumping, but he had boxers and jeans on, and i had my underwear (it was lace, and i'm afraid that maybe stuff can get through easier) and pantie liner on, although at times i felt like my pantie liner wasn't in place right, but just around the clitoris area. It's past the 22nd, but sometimes my period isn't always exact of course, but i've been pretty paranoid after dryhumping. I've been very active with school, and not getting good sleep and afraid that maybe i've been overactive to where my body can't keep up. I recently got a cold and wondering if that can affect my period in some way. Although lately, I haven't been that nervous about it. My discharge has been kind of heavy, whiteish and yellowish. This only started about more than a week ago. My boyfriend and I did dry heaving on the 17th. I've been kind of moody and a little cramping. I'm worried about being pregnant or something. please tell me advice.

Anonymous

Me and boyfriend were dryhumping without clothes and he did ejaculate but on himself. I was on top of him when that happened but he ejaculated on himself do you think I can get pregnant? My period is four days away and this happened 12 days ago

This isn't safe sexual activity if you're both naked but if there was no ejaculation near your vaginal opening then there is no risk.

Anonymous

Hi me and my bf about 2 and a half weeks ago were dry humping I had a thong on and he was naked. We only did it for like 2 mins and I'm pretty sure he didn't ejaculate. I'm just worried bc I'm 5 days late for my period and didn't get it yet. Although my last period came a few days earlier could it be normal for this one to be a few days late??

Anonymous

Hi. Me and my boyfriend have dry humped a few times now. For the majority of the time I wear underwear and sweats and him boxers though I do take off the sweatpants at times and we are just in underwear. I have become wet but I am u sure if he has ever ejaculated. I am on nexplanon birth control so have not had a period in nearly a year. Is there chance that I could get pregnant? I am worried I will not know because I don't get a period anymore

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you take the birth control as directed, you are protected and have nothing to worry about.

Anonymous

Me and my boyfriend had dryhumping like, I wore my underwear and he was in his shorts and we did it for about 5minutes. Its like he didn't release anything. He did fingering too. But now, my vagina is with that white fluid.. Will it lead to my pregnancy? I still have 12 more days for my normal periods.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No, this does not pose any risk for pregnancy.

Anonymous

My Bf ejaculated from a handjob. He cleaned himself up and then we dry humped about 30-40 minutes later. He was wearing boxers and I was not clothed. Could the sperm still be active from his ejaculation 30 minutes before? Even if they were wiped away? Could I get pregnant from this?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No. Sperm can live outside the body for about 20 minutes. Once semen has dried, sperm is dead.

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I have been dryhumping with clothes on repeatedly, like basically every day. Fully clothed, he wears those kind of meshy sport shorts guys usually wear and underwear and I usually wear underwear, and jeans or shorts. Recently I've been sick with the MFH disease and I have been coughing really badly. I'm also stressed because my period is almost 3 days late. Could I be pregnant?