Q: 

Can you get pregnant due to dry humping?

So the past 2 months, i've been getting my period exactly on the 22nd. When I'm stressed, i know it can delay. My boyfriend and I were pretty much dryhumping, but he had boxers and jeans on, and i had my underwear (it was lace, and i'm afraid that maybe stuff can get through easier) and pantie liner on, although at times i felt like my pantie liner wasn't in place right, but just around the clitoris area. It's past the 22nd, but sometimes my period isn't always exact of course, but i've been pretty paranoid after dryhumping. I've been very active with school, and not getting good sleep and afraid that maybe i've been overactive to where my body can't keep up. I recently got a cold and wondering if that can affect my period in some way. Although lately, I haven't been that nervous about it. My discharge has been kind of heavy, whiteish and yellowish. This only started about more than a week ago. My boyfriend and I did dry heaving on the 17th. I've been kind of moody and a little cramping. I'm worried about being pregnant or something. please tell me advice.

Anonymous

Hello, is there any possibilities you'll get pregnant by touching lips of vagina if your hand touch a bit of sperm before? Please answer I really worried.

Anonymous

Hi please help me. Can you get pregnant from humping if the guy is wearing brief and shorts and the girl is naked? I'm concerned because semen can soak through the guy's brief and shorts. Please respond.

Anonymous

hi, my bf and i made out and i was wearing shorts with my panties on while he was naked and on top of me. he ejaculated but only a 1-2 drops of it got onto my shorts as he went to clean himself immediately after he came according to my period tracker im ovulating in 5 days is there a chance for me to get pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There was no change for you getting pregnant because you were wearing underwear and shorts.

Anonymous

Me and my gf dry humped with no clothes on. And I didn't ejaculate my cum near the mouth of her vagina but I think I produced precum. We did it on april 1, she got her period on april 19. Is she safe and not pregnant?

Hello Anon

Her period confirms she is not pregnant.

Anonymous

Hi, I'm very concerned at the moment. I'm 19 years old and me and my boyfriend have been dry humping for a while however I've had short jeans on and my underwear and so has he each time. We've done this about three times now. I remember he ejaculated each time but I didn't know if it was pre cum or not. I recently went to the bathroom today only to find that when I was cleaning my vagina, I had a very small lump of some brownish discharge and just brownish discharge in general now when I was wiping. I don't remember him getting my pants wet so I'm just real worried at the moment. I need answers. Am I pregnant?

Hello Anon

A pregnancy test will let you know if you are pregnant - we cannot predict pregnancies.

Anonymous

Hello! Please answer asap. I have dry humped my boyfriend with my jeans on but he was naked. After about 2 weeks i had a strange menstruation that lasted 6-7 days. These days my period should have come again already but it doesn't. My boobs are very sore. Also, i have been to a doctor and had abdominal ecography and i was told that i had 12,5 cm endometrium. Is it possible that i am pregnant? Because i have never had proper intercourse naked

Anonymous

Hi i really need ur help me n my gf were dry humping and we both were our underwears on and i ejaculated on my underwear and due to which her parties too got little wet is there any chance of getting her pregnant i am really very worried and tense plss help and reply.. .plss