Can you get pregnant from giving oral, then making out, then receiving oral?

By Anonymous February 3, 2016 - 2:55pm

A friend of mine received oral from his girlfriend a few days ago, she swallowed, they laid in bed then about 10-15 minutes later they start kissing and he went down. He said he stayed away from the vagina and stayed around the clitoris area. She was about 2 days away from her period which she did get and everything was normal. He's now worrying about it and I figured I could help him out.What are the chances his girl is pregnant? Please let me know so he can quit worrying and talking about it.

-Anonymous, Connecticut

Pregnancy isn't feasible under this scenario. Sperm doesn't live through this kind of activity and then swim up a vagina to impregnate someone. It's not even that easy to get pregnant - you have to have intercourse with ejaculation directly in/on the vagina. I don't know why his girlfriend's period is late but it's not due to pregnancy.

Additionally, even full unprotected sex a day or two before a period is due would not result (or it would be rare) in pregnancy. Mid-cycle is when a woman gets pregnant.

Tell your friend to learn more about sex and pregnancy, as this is pretty fundamental stuff.