Can you get pregnant if your clothes are both wet?

My boyfriend & I were making out and I had jeans and underwear on and he had boxers and shorts. We both got really wet and he ejaculated in his pants but it went through and he has wet patches and I also did through my jeans(from myself not him). I was on top of him but we both had clothes on so I am assuming our wet patches met... Is there a way for sperm to pass through the wet clothing? Is there a chance I am pregnant?

It's a little concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

Thanks so much Susan, I was pretty sure I could not be but as I googled to make sure - comments from others worried me which is why I asked. I will deffo learn more to ensure I know.

Thanks once again

You're welcome Anon!

I understand how googling these kinds of questions can cause concern. There are so many crazy stories out there (all untrue!) that can be upsetting.

When you need solid information, based on science and facts, you can always look us up!