Can you help cracked, sore, raw nipples?

By Anonymous December 7, 2014 - 8:26pm

My boyfriend and I had sex the other day and he was pulling and twisting my nipples, and ever since then my nipples have been extremely sore it hurts so bad to wear anything or even just being touched. They are cracked too. I think some puss or something oozed out too because it was on my bra and like dried on my nipple. Any help would be greatly appreciated

You can get an over the counter cream for sore nipples, used often by breastfeeding women. It contains lanolin. One brand is Lanisoh. You should be right as rain in a few days. 

Tell your boyfriend to stop pulling and twisting your nipples if it's causing this outcome. 

Breast Pain

Breast Pain Guide