Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Can you help cracked, sore, raw nipples?

By Anonymous December 7, 2014 - 8:26pm
Rate This

My boyfriend and I had sex the other day and he was pulling and twisting my nipples, and ever since then my nipples have been extremely sore it hurts so bad to wear anything or even just being touched. They are cracked too. I think some puss or something oozed out too because it was on my bra and like dried on my nipple. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi Anon

Thanks for your post! 

You can get an over the counter cream for sore nipples, used often by breastfeeding women. It contains lanolin. One brand is Lanisoh. You should be right as rain in a few days. 

Tell your boyfriend to stop pulling and twisting your nipples if it's causing this outcome. 



December 8, 2014 - 6:10am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Breast Pain

Get Email Updates

Breast Pain Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!