Can you provide me with the fee Of Wiley protocol?

i will visit my son on21sep in Los Angeles n stay till 4 October. Is it enough time to get BIoidentical hormone therapy such as Wiley protocol ?can this therapy help me to extend the time of my period? How much the cost pls? I haven't any insurance

We have a thread here with people chatting about Wiley but we are in no way affiliated with the company who makes it. We are not a health care service. We do not promote the use of Wiley Protocol.

You can contact the company itself or contact a person in LA who works with patients who take this formula. Contact here: http://www.thewileyprotocol.com/