Can you still be infected with Chlamydia (or other STDs for that matter) if you no longer have a cervix?

I had a total hysterectomy in February. I had my uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, and cervix removed. The guy I have been seeing has possibly come in contact with chlamydia in the past, though he is not sure and does not have any symptoms. He is in the process of being tested (I know this is a must) and will undergo treatment if needed, but it will be at least 2 months before he knows for sure and is done with treatment (if necessary). Due to heath concerns, I am not able to use condoms. Is it still possible for me to contract chlamydia if I do not have a cervix or a uterus and I do not have anal or oral during the testing and treatment period? Thanks in advance for your answer!

Thank you for your question! I think Christina answered your question already here http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/can-someone-thats-had-hysterectomy-get-chlamydia-and-or-be-tested but yes, you can get an infection or disease even without having reproductive body parts.

Without condoms, you risk is pretty high if you're having sex with a man who has chlamydia, although I know you don't know for sure. Are you allergic to condoms (latex) or some other product found in them?

Thank you for your response! Yes, I am allergic to latex condoms, I have a skin sensitivity to polyurethane (they give me a rash), and every lambskin condom I have ever used broke, which is counterproductive to even using one. We are not having sex yet, I just wanted to know for sure. I read the question about chlamydia after a hysterectomy, but it did not mention whether it was a total hysterectomy with cervix removal, and since I know that the chlamydia virus usually is found and tested for in the cervix, I wanted to ask and see.

Chlamydia Guide