Chance?

I'm fertile or ovulating I'm not sure which one or what the differnce is but my boyfriend precame in me and my period tracker app says I have 17 days left till my next cycle and that I am fertile. He didn't put his whole or even half his penis in me but he was in a bit and went in and out. Do you think I'm pregnant from this, I'm now the day after and my nipples are sore and right after the deal yesterday my lower right abdomen was cramping. Not anymore but yeah. I am freaking out because I think I'm pregnant

You don't actually get pregnant until 5+ days after the act so you can't have pregnancy symptoms.

Pre-ejaculate does NOT contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if he ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time.

You can take emergency contraceptive pills if you wish - the sooner the better. Talk to your pharmacist for advice although your risk of pregnancy either way seems extremely low.

Read more here: Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-cont...