Chance of pregnancy

By June 14, 2015 - 5:48pm

Hi, just wondering if anyone could advise me on the chance of me falling pregnant
Two weeks prior to starting my first pill packet I had not been taking any pill for the two weeks then I started on Microgynon 50 ED and have taken Monday-Friday pills.
I have not taken Saturday, Sunday or Mondays pills
I have had unprotected sex multiple times since Thursday night ( it's Monday morning now and haven't had sex since Sunday morning)
What are the chances of me falling pregnant within these few days having not been on the pill?

Hi Katie Louise

We cannot give you "chances" as in percentages, as all women are different.

But since you were not taking the pill as prescribed and you were having unprotected sex, your risk has certainly be raised.