Chances of being pregnant?

By Anonymous December 10, 2015 - 6:15pm

I had sex with my boyfriend on December 6th. I had my last period somewhere between November 9-11th. (I know I should take better watch.) I haven't gotten my period yet. There were no issues with the condom and he pulled out with the condom on and came in the condom. (I apologize for the graphic images.) Is my paranoia making my period late? I've had cramps, bloating, and breast pain that started two days before we had sex. They've lasted, but no period? I haven't had any morning sickness or anything like that. So if you could ease my mind and tell me the possibility of a pregnancy, it would be appreciated.
Thanks for your help and support.
-Ms. Worrywart

There is no real "safe time" for sex but since you had it right before your period was due, and you were fully protected, pregnancy isn't really possible. Lots of things can delay a period, including stress. Your symptoms sound like PMS - your period will probably be along very soon. If you don't get it by the end of the weekend, take a test but your risk is extremely low.