Chances of being pregnant after pulling out and taking plan b days after ovulation?

Had intercourse on the 30th, last period was the 11th so I was past ovulation time. I am expecting my period by the 8th or 9th. He only penetrated twice and did not come inside me. What are the chances I could be pregnant?

Plan B is up to 95% effective for women under 176 pounds (it is less effective for women over 165 pounds and ineffective for women over 176 pounds) when taken as prescribed within the first 24 hours, so your risk is very small. Additionally since you were not ovulating, you have little to no risk.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills