cld i be pregnant or the pill changed my monthly circle

i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend after which the next day was my 14th day so that ovulation cld occur,that morning around 9.00am i bought morning after pill but i only used one pill and the another one i did not take,i haven't got my periods for the past one month,some times i can feel cramps signs of my monthly period.am very worried please assist me cld i be pregnant or the pill changed my monthly circle?

Since you did not take your birth control pill properly, then pregnancy is a possibility. You need to take a pregnancy test to rule that out.

Hi i had sex with my bf last month on 17th, took ipill in next 48 hours and got a periods on 23 thats the exact date for my monthly cycle. We had protected sex on 7th this month. And my periods didn't arrive till date. Is it like some side effect of ipill or... I m pregnant? And also, please tell me some natural ways for abortion..

If you have had two periods then you're not pregnant but a test can confirm this for you. I am unaware of any methods for natural abortion.

Mam i had only 1periods that too after having the ipill i guess..