coukd I be pregnant , ?

By Anonymous December 11, 2014 - 4:17pm

November 21 I had unprotected sex with my partner , 22-26 I had my period & also had unprotected sex on the 26th . For about a week I've been having abdominal cramping , very bad nausea , & frequently have to urine .

If you had a period after you had sex on the 21st, then you could not get pregnant from that. 

It's possible to get pregnant from sex on the 26th but your risk is pretty low, since it was day 4 of your cycle. But sperm can stay alive in a woman's body for nearly a week and if you ovulated early, then pregnancy is possible. 

But I do think you had sex at a much safer time than say, mid cycle. This doesn't make you perfectly safe from pregnancy but again, your risk is quite low. 

I'm not sure why you are having these cramps and feelings of nausea. If you have a regular cycles in general, your period should be along in 12-13 days or so, so it's a bit too early for pregnancy symptoms.  If you don't get your period on time, take a test.