could I be expierencing implantation bleeding?

By June 21, 2016 - 1:56pm

I have been bleeding for 2 days now but only when I pee it seems to be more than just spotting but I have had a pad on and it has stayed clean. It is a little heavier than when it very first started but nothing like my normal period. Keep in mind I am usually a heavy bleeder. The color at first was brown then pinkish now it seems to be getting redder. My last period was may 27th to June 2nd. I was intimate with my husband on June 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 12th, 14th, and 18th. Any advice?

Hi ashleyxnicole

Implantation bleeding is drops of blood, not enough even to fill a panty liner so what you have is your period and looking at your dates, it's due now. Sometimes our periods start more slowly and with a lighter color or even brownish. It sounds like it's getting heavier. This is considered a normal period.