Could i be pregnant ? 14 days late.

My period is always regular. My last period was on the 13th of December 2014 lasted till 16th of Dec. I had un-protected sex the next day on 17th and 18th Dec 2014( which is not during the ovulation period). Today is already 23rd Jan 2015. Is it a high chance that i could be pregnant or should i wait for 1 more week before i try the pregnancy test?

Since sperm can stay alive in a women's body for up to 5 days and then fertilize an egg, pregnancy is actually possible. 

If you are two weeks late, it's certainly time to take a test.