could i be pregnant?

I got my tubes tied ,cut ,and burnt 11 years ago according to the doctor. My last period was may 15 2014. Now my boobs are really sore and im cramping on my lower stomach and my pelvic hurts also. What could this be or could I be pregnant?

It's highly unlikely that you are pregnant after 11 years since sterilization. Your pain sounds like PMS, which is very similar to early pregnancy symptoms. 

Sometimes we have a hormone surge that causes this PMS, even if it's not something we usually experience. 

But nothing is 100%. Since you period is late, I highly recommend you take a pregnancy test, just to be sure. 

Will you keep us posted?

i went to the doctor and he did a pregnancy test. it came back neg. he said if i have not started by august when i come back to see him he said he will do a blood test. i still have not had my period and i have a little bit of pressure in my pelvic area. my mom told me it probably is a cyst or im going through the change. im 37 years old and i dont know what it is it does feel like i am pregnant because I feel like I did with my son.