Could I be pregnant?

By Anonymous December 3, 2014 - 5:22pm

Hi, EmpowerHER. I am late on my period, and I am freaking out a little. My boyfriend and I have always remained fully clothed (3-4 layers of clothing) when we've been physical together, including while touching through clothes, dry humping, etc. I am paranoid and trying to think if there's still some possible way I could be pregnant even though his penis has never left his pants in my presence. Is it possible that if I touched his penis from the outside of his pants I could transfer semen into my vagina while I was later wiping myself going to the bathroom? Are there any other things to worry about? I'm trying to find an explanation for my late period even though I've never had intercourse.

There is absolutely no way anyone can get pregnant from kissing and making out fully clothed. 

Please look around our site so that you know how sex works and the reproductive system in general.  It's very concerning that you think you can get pregnant this way. You can start here:

Your period is on it's way, sometimes our cycles aren't as regular as other months.