Could I be pregnant?

Period came 11 days late and it recently has been comin around the same time. Went on for about 7 days tops then my period ended. 3 to 4 days later noticed when I wiped a bright red blood on the tissue. Been like this for two days now. Me and my husband are sexually active on regular basis and we do not use any type of birth control or protection. Have had pregnancy scares before but test always came up negative. I'd love to be a mother but not sure if this is implantation bleeding or what.

If your pregnancy tests are negative then it's not likely that you are pregnant. 

It sounds like your last cycle was very irregular with unexplained bleeding, but that you generally have a regular cycle. 

Bleeding when not on your period is not normal. If your period does not go back to being regular next month I think it's a good idea to talk to your doctor about why this is occurring, especially when you are looking to get pregnant. 

In the meantime, you should keep trying for pregnancy.