Could I be pregnant ?

By February 18, 2015 - 9:15pm

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the week of my period but I was no longer bleeding . My periods usually never last a full week he pulled out and I took plan b . Two days later we had sex again unprotected but it wasn't the week of my period and he pulled out again . My pee began to smell and I started having period cramps I was wondering why because I just got off my period, I thought I might of had a uti but then a week later I started bleeding like spotting almost it only lasted two days I started getting headaches and tender breast basically all the early early pregnancy symptoms it's the 2nd week now and I don't really have anymote symptoms other then my pee smelling and I keep eating a lot . Should I take a test or what is going on ?

Bleeding may have been due to taking Plan B - this is a side effect. 

I don't know why your urine is smelling - it could be due to your diet or possibly an infection. If it continues, see your doctor.

If you are still concerned, you can take a pregnancy test 2-3 weeks after you had sex.