Could I be pregnant ?

So my bc and I had sex on April 27th . According to my p tracker app , that was the day before I ovulated . I was suppose to get my period on May 16th but I got it 4 days early (May 12th) it was lighter than usual , I had cramping the first day . Slight bleeding (only one pad a day) for 2 and 1/2 days then I began to spot brownish blood . Then this month I got my period 2 days late . And it only lasted 3 days And most of it was brown discharge . I haven't noticed any symptoms aside from being really tired . But do you think I could be pregnant ?

You are very unlikely to be pregnant, after two period, even if they were a bit different and I assume you are having protected sex. A pregnancy test can confirm this.

This one time it was not protected . Do you think there is still a possibility ? My periods have become irregular and I'm usually regular .

When you have unprotected sex, then you risk pregnancy.

Again, however, periods after this telling you that you are not pregnant so that's what you need to go with. To stop wondering and worrying, just take a test.