Could I be pregnant

On June I has sex during my period and while on placebo pills. I never missed a birthcontrol pill. He didn't used a condom I freaked out and took ecp the next day. On July I only had brown discharge for my period. The week after my period I took a pregnancy test at the doctor and it came as negative. I havehaven't had sex since june. And for this month I started cramping on Friday and on friday of last week I notice a little brown discharge on the paper. I'm on the 3rd week of the pills. And I'm cramping could I be pregnant or is my period coming I never missed a pill.

Thank you. So there is no need to take another test?

You need to understand how birth control pills work - your 21 pills protect you from pregnancy all month long - there is no need to use condoms or take EC when you have sex during your placebo week. So the side effect of irregular bleeding due to EC could be at play here. If you never miss a pill, never take EC.

You can't be pregnant, your test indicated that , there is no need to freak out. Keep taking your pills as usual. It's a good idea to look up the kind of pill you are using online so that you know how it works. Your cycle is work itself out, just give it time.