Could I be pregnant?

By September 13, 2015 - 6:52pm

I stopped the pill on the 27th of August and had a withdrawal bleed from 1st-4th of September. My partner and I have been having intercourse every second day since stopping the pill. On the 6th I had a very small amount of spotting and a temp rise. My temperature has since gone back down but since the 12th I have been experiencing a twinging pain just inside my hip near my right ovary on and off it stopped yesterday but I am lightly crampy.
What could all this mean? Could I be pregnant already?

Hi Maddie

I think we've helped you on this recently already.

If you were to be pregnant, you'd be literally a few days pregnant. I know you're excited to have this happen but try not to monitor every twinge you have or you'll be in a constant state of wonder. Let nature take it's course and test for pregnancy if you don't get your next period within about 30-35 days of stopping your pill.