Could i be pregnant

By January 11, 2016 - 5:56am

I was exactly in my mid menstual cycle , and Me and my boyfriend were rubbing our genital parts, but there was no penetration ( im still a virgin)
We did that twice
On the first time he ejaculated far from my vagina and after he ejaculated he washed his penis
On the second time he had pre ejaculation on my vagina but did not ejaculate near me
On the next day i took an emergency contraception pill (ellaone)
Im really scared i would be pregnant
Please help me!!

Hi Nhzn

Your risk is really minimal since you didn't have intercourse and took emergency contraception. EC is up to 95% effective.

Thankyou susan
I was just worried about the ovulation thing
Ive read on the interenet that if ovulation already happened EC will not work
And the whole thing happened during ovulation day
Im really scared..