Could I be pregnant?

By February 17, 2016 - 7:23am

My periods are like clockwork always 28 days apart and always 6 days long. My last period was 3 days late and only 2 days long. I keep track of my period and when me and my fiance do the deed and notice we did it 3 days in a row during my ovulation time. I've been having weird symptoms also like nausea, strong sense of smell, back cramping and sensitive breasts..... I have 3 kids already and they're 12, 9 & 7 so I don't remember what it was like to have the pregnancy symptoms. Could I be pregnant?

Hi mommaof3!

Are you late for your period? If so, take a pregnancy test if you are not using precautions.
If you are not late and just wondering about your last period, a few days late doesn't mean anything when it comes to pregnancy and while two days is a very short period, it still sounds like a period.

Take a test to know where you stand.

The weird part about it was when I bled for those 2 days it was a little heavier than spotting but not enough to use a tampon. And no we don't use any type of protection