Could I be pregnant??

By February 23, 2016 - 6:38am

This sounds stupid but I need to make sure. I'm on the combined pill(microgynon) and I'm really religious with taking it. I had unprotected sex early in January but still took my pill, and I've had 2 periods since then but I'm so paranoid! I think it's just because I'm poorly but I'm experiencing some weird stomach pains (I have glandular fever and sometimes stomach pain is normal) but I've got an extremely bad gut feeling that I could possibly be pregnant. Someone tell me it isn't possible after 2 bleeds?

Hi Awphilx

There is no indication that you could be pregnant. You take your Pill daily and are having regular breakthrough bleeding, therefore cannot be pregnant. Talk to your doctor about your anxiety - this is what is causing your pregnancy fears.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/birth-control