Could I be Pregnant?

By Anonymous February 23, 2016 - 8:20pm

Hi 6 days ago me and my boyfriend wanted to see what it felt like if he put his penis in my vagina. He wiped off all the precm and he ejaculated 3 days before. He put it in not even all the way for a few seconds. I'm on Junel Fe (birth control) but last month I missed some pills and the week we did do it I took all my pills and even after we did it I doubled up on pills. I'm expecting my period in two weeks. Please help me!

thank you so much!!!!!

so you are saying that i shouldn't be pregnant?

HERWriter Guide (reply to mmanon17)

Correct - pregnancy is highly unlikely. We don't give guarantees however - nobody can do that!

Last months missed pills should not be an issue this month.

Your risk of pregnancy has not been raised since you were on the Pill - there was no need to "double up" - that will not prevent pregnancy more and now you will be missing pills when you should be taking them. You will need to use condoms for the rest of the month. There isn't anything you can do now so relax and your period should arrive when expected.