Could I be pregnant?

Ok, so on March 19 I had sex with my boyfriend but the condom broke, so I took plan b the next morning. I use a period tracking app and it is always pretty accurate, then I got my predicted normal period on March 26 and it lasted its usual 6 days or so. Since then, I have been having sex with a condom but I'm scared one may have broken again maybe without me knowing. From April 17-20 (a week before my expected period) I got a pretty light, brown color "period." It was a lot different and I'm scared it was implantation bleeding. It's now may 18 and I'm waiting for my period, my app expected it to come on May 14 and I'm freaking out

Condoms are 98% effective when used correctly. After every use you should check it for leaks.

Your risk sounds very low but a pregnancy test will let you know for sure and it would be accurate by now.