Could I be pregnant?

By June 20, 2016 - 10:58am

I know this is stupid but my boyfriend had just went to the bathroom and a couple minutes later we started making out and he fingered me. I don't think he washed his hands after he used the bathroom. I've heard that you can get pregnant from fingering and I've been worried for the past 2 days. Could I be pregnant? I'm only 16 and I'm really scared. I told him no sex before marriage. That was only the second time he's fingered me.

Why do you think your boyfriend didn't wash his hands? Why do you think he would have sperm on his hands and then impregnated you? Don't stress about things that are highly unlikely to happen but you need to ask your boyfriend about his actions, otherwise you're just playing a guessing game.

From what you said, pregnancy seems completely impossible. I think it's a good idea to stop engaging in these behaviors until you know more about how the body works.

You are very young and it doesn't seem you have any knowledge about how sex works so take a look at this link here, I think it will help you a lot: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/how-sex-works

Thank you I checked out the link and I knew what sex was and how you get pregnant from. I have just heard that you can get pregnant from getting fingered. I have disgusted this with my boyfriend. Thank you for reassurance that I'm can't be pregnant.