Could I be pregnant?

By June 23, 2016 - 1:16pm

My first day of my last period was May 14, 2016. I'm now 12 days late for my period, swollen and sore breasts, swollen abdomen, lower abdomen cramping, acne (never had it except when I had my first pregnancy), I'm tired even when I get sleep or take medicine, I'm feeling dizzy, super nauseous, and very irritable. I've taken probably 10+ urine tests (between 3 days before I missed my period and 9 days after) and one blood test (7 days late) with all but two being negative; two were slightly pink on both lines. I had all these symptoms when pregnant with my daughter. My HCG levels were basically normal all during my first pregnancy. I'm not on any medications or illegal drugs. PLEASE HELP ME! My daughter is only 7 months and I can't do another baby right now!

Hi Jessica594

Since your blood test was negative, it's not likely you're pregnant . I assume you are not having unsafe sex. Your symptoms may mean your period is on it's way or you may have some sort of hormonal imbalance.

Obviously we can't tell you what is wrong but I think further tests to check on your hormone levels is a good idea.