Could I be pregnant?

By August 9, 2016 - 4:10am

So my boyfriend and I were fooling around. I can't remember the exact day but it wasn't that long ago. He fingered me and I gave him a handjob. His hands were clean from the start, as were mine. We stopped after a little while so he only precmed. When we were done, I put on all my clothes using the clean hand only. I went straight the the bathroom and washed my hands, four times actually. I then had to use the bathroom so I put a latex glove on the hand I used to give him a handjob and then went to the bathroom. It wasn't until the next day that I touched my vagina again. My period is usually irregular but not so much as this one is. I am worried that I am pregnant and I know by stressing out about it, that can cause my period to be late as well. I'm too scared about this.. Please help!!!

Hi daniwhat

Thank you for your question!

There was no need to use a latex glove to use the bathroom or wash your hands four times - that's a little excessive!

It's a little concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina.
So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

I did take sex Ed in school. I just have anxiety about most things in my life. Thank you for the help though.