Could I be pregnant????

Ok so me and my boyfriend were messing around like a week ago and we are always very carful. Anyways, he may have pre*** but I am not fully sure, but like 5-10 minutes later we were going to have anal. He was messing around and the tip of his p**** touched the outside of my vagina for maybe 8 seconds. I was fine a few days after but now I am having dark blood and little clots come out. My period isn't suppose to start until Aug 21. I'm freaking out!!!! Could I be pregnant?!?!?

Hi Brie

It sounds like you have an early period - your hormones may be a little irregular this month. Nothing you did would indicate pregnancy is possible.