could i be pregnant

hi my partner and i were fooling aroung last night, strated bit of dry humping and then her rubbed my gential area. He stuck his penis in me for about a mintue but we didnt grind/penetrate. Iv been and got the morning after pill, what are my chances of pregnancy

If there was no ejaculation then there is no risk for pregnancy. If there was, then there is some risk. You can't have a penis inside you and not have penetration. One means the other. Take emergency contraceptives if you feel there is a risk.