Could I be pregnant

So my boyfriend and I had sex last night, he was wearing a condo. He pulled out when he felt like he was going to ejaculate and I started giving him a hand job. The condom came off he was ejaculating, getting on his hands as well as mine. We both wiped our hands with a t-shirt and then he started eating me out. I'm not sure how long it was, maybe 5 to 10 minutes later he was fingering me. I'm scared that I may be pregnant. Is there a possibility?

Thank you for your post.

Sperm only lives 5-20 mins outside the body and dry sperm is dead.

Unless sperm was placed directly into your vagina by a finger, pregnancy cannot happen. We cannot say either way if your risk has been raised since you're not sure yourself. But if sperm was placed inside your vagina, then obviously there is some risk involved. It sounds like wiping his hands probably sufficed.