could I be pregnant after getting off my menstrual cycle and getting again after I recently got it?

By Anonymous January 6, 2015 - 6:26am

This is how it happen
I started nov. 9-13 and administered the birth control injection ( Cyclofemina) on nov. 11th. Then I got my period dec. 9 -17 then started again dec. 22 to now. Please I don't have $ to see a doctor right now.

Thank you for coming to us for help. I can appreciate that you do not have the extra money to see a doctor, but how did you pay for the Cyclofemina injection? Call the office of the healthcare provider who administered the injection and report this.

Based on my research of Cyclofemina, it is available in countries in Latin America and Asia. I am not familiar with this type of birth control and have not found much information about it.