Could I be pregnant after having dry sex with my boyfriend?

After having dry sex with my boyfriend, I noticed it was very painful down there when I got home. I went to the bathroom and found a small amount of blood for some reason. Could it have been my period or something else. But the blood didn't flow or lasted a week long like a regular period would, it lasted for like 10 seconds, so i assumed it was something else. Could it have really been my period? It's been around a month already but my period still hasn't come either and I'm super worried and paranoid about this. Please help

Hi Mollietran

Dry sex is sex without any kind of genital to genital contact or penetration so by definition, you cannot get pregnant.

I'm not sure what "10 seconds" of spotting was, other than your boyfriend was a bit rough. 10 seconds of bleeding is not your period.

Give your period a few more days to arrive. It's delay has nothing to do with pregnancy.