Could I be pregnant after messing up my birth control?,

Hi, I was on Depo for well over a year.
Last shot I had was March. I just had my first period since the shot last month.
I am now on the pill but I missed a pill and took it with the next one and then missed again a couple says later and took it with the next pill. Then last week I was back on track off by a couple hours and my boyfeiend and I had unprotected sex on Thursday but I think he mostly pulled out. I was supposed to have my period Saturday according to my pills. But now 4 days after sex, 2 days of no period. Could I be pregnant?
Please help. I'm 18 and stressed out.

Thanks Susan, I'm still a little concerned.. Just because no signs of period. Before depo my cycles were perfect.
By mostly pulled out I mean I don't know if he pulled out on time. I know most was out but wasn't sure if a little went inside. Were both still scared.
Could I not be having a period because of depo.
I'm just worried I like confused my body. I don't know if mesing up the pills could have caused me to ovulate or anything crazy like that.

Unfortunately nobody can give you an answer. We weren't there and your boyfriend should know if he ejaculated or not. If you don't get your period on time, test for pregnancy - or test 14-16 days after you had sex. A test will be accurate by then. 

Thanks for your post. 

If you made up your pills, then you should be protected although "mostly pulled out" doesn't really mean anything since a man ejaculates or didn't. 

Going back on the Depo shot may be a good idea for you (unless there were side effects) if you have difficulty remembering to take the pill.  Or set a timer on your phone and make sure you take it on time. 

I doubt you are pregnant based on what you said above. But a pregnancy test would be accurate by now and will set your mind at ease.